![]() |
| Some new additions to my collection of British chinoiseries! |
Just a little note to say that I have been quite busy lately which is why I haven't posted any entry on this blog for a while :S
I have been looking for new finds to sell in my Etsy shop and have discovered some great things on the way! Among them is this stunning pair of Edwardian vases:
![]() |
| Alton Pottery, Japanese-style pair of Famille Noire vases, c. 1910. For sale here. |
Being obsessed with anything related to British orientalism, I couldn't believe my luck! I absolutely love them and will be happy to keep them for a while ;-)
Another great little find:
| Hand-painted sparrow vase, signed 'Arnaldo'. For sale here. |
A very pretty sparrow vase, hand-painted and signed 'Arnaldo'. I don't know much about this piece but I think it's quite charming :)
There are more new finds on my website, so don't hesitate to take a look! I also have a new April sale with some very good deals.. I 'm in the mood for a little Spring cleaning! :)


1 comment:
Any idea of the value of the little sparrow vase? We've found one just like it (a little more brownish) when cleaning out our cupboard.
Post a Comment