Welcome to my blog!
Well, this is my first post! I have always wanted to have a blog about antiques and collectibles and I am glad that today I finally started it. Choosing the different options for the design of my blog has been a difficult task and has made me realise that computers and I are not very good friends; however writing posts should be an easier thing to do (hopefully!).
My name is Ally and I am a French Art History student living in Oxford, UK. I opened an Etsy shop a year ago (Ally's Antiques) and I have realised since that art and antiques dealing is my dream job.
In this blog, I will talk about arts, antiques and collectibles throughout the world but especially in the UK. It will also be an opportunity to talk about some of the articles on sale on my Etsy shop.
Thank you again for stopping by this blog and please let me know what you think about my articles!
Ally D.
No comments:
Post a Comment